Let me take this opportunity to introduce both myself and my real estate office to you. Perhaps you’ve worked with other Realtors® in the past, but before you dismiss me as just another Realtor® I would like to explain how I’m different:
✓ DIFFERENT APPROACH – I take a different approach to the Bay Area real estate market. When I’m hired by clients, I am their “friend in the business.” I’m not just the person who promises to sell their property for top dollar and find their dream home. There’s more to the real estate market than that.
✓ EDUCATION – Wouldn’t you like to have a Realtor® who will educate you about the bay area and Real Estate? A Realtor® to teach you every advantage, every option, and be there every step of the way. Don’t you deserve a Realtor® that is available day or night to answer your questions?
Not every agent takes this approach. I do. Indeed, I am YOUR friend in the East Bay.
✓ EXPERIENCE – With over 10 years of experience I have helped my clients buy and sell their homes faster, with less stress and with more money in their pockets. Most of all results matter most to my clients. That is why I am committed to providing clear expectations and proven results to each and every client.
✓ SPECIALTIES – Listing Agent, Buyers Agent, Marketing, Real estate, Sales, Networking, Listing Homes, Buying Homes, Residential Real Estate, Investing in Real Estate, Investing, Distress properties, Negotiating, Single-family Homes, Luxury, Investment,
SERVING THE ENTIRE EAST BAY – Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Danville, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Concord, Alamo, Orinda, Lafayette, Dublin, Pleasanton, Hayward, San Leandro Alameda, Piedmont, Oakland, Berkeley.
- San Francisco business times: Keith Brown PhD Recognition Plaque.
- Forbes.com profile.
- SBWire: East Bay, CA Realtor Announces New Website, FB Page, & Mobile App.
- Digital Journal: Results Realty Group, East Bay and Danville Realtor Announce Strategic Partnership to Increase Luxury Home Listings in Bay Area, CA.
- Digital Journal: Danville Realtor Joins Chamber of Commerce to Help Promote Local Bussinesses.
- CNN iReport: 7 Reasons For Holiday Listings – East Bay, CA Realtor Explains.
►If you have any questions about the current real estate market please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-768-4070.